Tissue Box Turkey
This is a cute craft to make from materials you most likely have around the house.
- Empty tissue box
- Toilet paper tube
- Brown construction paper
- tape or glue
- colored paper
- real or artificial feathers
- Tape or glue the brown construction paper around the empty tissue box as well as the toilet paper tube. Cut a hole at the top of the box where the tissues would normally come out. I just made an "X" in mine.
- Insert the TP tube into the tissue box and tape in place if needed. Add eyes, a beak, and a snood by cutting the parts from colored paper. Glue or tape them in place.
- Cut out feather shapes from the colored paper. Tape or glue the feather shapes to the back of the box.
- Add real or artificial feathers on the front and sides of the box. We have a turkey farm, so naturally I did not spend money on buying artificial feathers. You can buy colored feathers in the craft section of the store though. Place a few feathers at the top of the TP tube also.
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!