Selling Tips

Selling Extra Recipes at Yard Sales

Category Selling Tips

I print off recipes all the time, occasionally, I'll run across one that didn't suite our tastes. Rather than tossing it in the trash. I put it in a zipper style baggie. I do the same with recipe pamphlets I pick up at the grocery or get in the mail. Once the bag is full, I mark a price on it, $1 at the most and stash it away with my accumuluating stuff for my next yard sale. These "recipe baggies" most always sell. At one of my yard sales, I had someone buy all of them and asked if I had any more!

By Terri

What an interesting tip! I'd never thought about doing that. I may just try it since I'm always trying new recipes. Thanks!

By ButteryHOLsomeness (Guest Post)

in that same vein you can also throw in any recipes you printed out from the internet...and don't forget to print on the backside of junk mail so as not to waste paper ;-)

By Tiffany (Guest Post)

i THINK THATS A WONDERFUL IDEA.THANKS.

Remember that there are many things on the internet that are copywrited and it's illegal to use them without permission.