Saving Money on Bubble Bath

Category Saving Money
Having bubbles in the tub doesn't have to be expensive. This page is about saving money on bubble bath.

My son loves bubble bath but has very sensitive skin. I have found that I can use the cheap store brand baby shampoo, which is hypoallergenic, and it works great and doesn't irritate his skin. Plus you get a lot more for less because it makes so many more bubbles!

By Erricka, NC

Tips for saving money on bubble bath. Post your ideas!

Answers

Instead of using bubble bath, we use the sample size body washes that you often get for free. They smell better and are more mild than the kids bubble bath.

By Jill

By Anne (Guest Post)

Ivory dishwashing liquid makes a great bubble bath! You just need a little to make a ton of skin softening bubbles!

Buy it at Dollar stores. They have huge bottles for just $1.00 You can dilute it too to get more for your money!

My mom always put a little dish soap in the bathwater with the grubby kids, we grew up on a farm. It helped to keep the dirt from sticking to the tub after the water drained .. I'd probally put it in a cute container now .. I always got embarassed with the bottle of dishsoap on the bathtub!

Rebekah

By pamphyila (Guest Post)

I soup up budget dollar store bubble bath by mixing it with the more expensive stuff - you can also add the dregs of your perfume to the bath - even dunking in the bottle itself to get the last little bit of scent. I read once about a bath oil recipie of adding a few teaspoons of vegetable oil to bubble bath.You can add a dab of this & that to your bath - and use the samples you can get thru the mail. (Ditto body wash).

Budget & Finance Saving MoneyJune 26, 2012
😷
😎
📓
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf741101.tip.html