OdorsCleaning

Getting Rid of Cigarette Odors Outside

How can I get rid of cigarette odors on an outside patio? Will the vinegar work outside also?

By ERICA CHAMPLAIN from Cape Coral, FL

I am not sure if you mean the odor is there while people are smoking, or if it is there all the time. It is very cheap to try the vinegar, you could even mix some in a sprayer with water, and try washing down the deck, the walls, furniture, and anything that won't be harmed, with the vinegar solution.

Thanks, fatboyslimsmom. What I meant is that the smell is on the front and back porch from previous smoking tentants. I'm currently trying the bowls of vinegar in the rest of the house. My fiance says I shouldn't put the vinegar outside because it will attract bugs. So I was looking for another solution so I don't upset him. Lol.

If you really want it to leave, fill your ashtrays with Glade or Arm and Hammer powder carpet refresher. Baking soda extinguishes smoke, and the smell with it. When not smoking, the ashtrays of fresh powder should soak up the air. Oust works for air and fabrics