Nursing Home Mystery Game Ideas

I need a 5 minute mystery for an assisted living/nursing home game, "Who's got the jewels?"

By DG from IN

Plant a jewel in private on someone well before the game begins and have others ask questions to find out who might have the gem. You could write down questions and place them in a container to be drawn from to help bring hidden clues to surface. The people can then make a guess from the answered questions before the next one draws. Some examples:
Q.1 What time of day was the jewel found missing?
Q.2 What room was it taken?
Q.3 Was anyone seen wearing jewelry?
Q.4 Where would be a good hiding place to look?
If they still haven't decided who has the jewels after all inquiries are done, then they can discuss between them and make a group decision.

I played such a made up game with my g.daughter in the wintertime who is in a wheelchair and I took things around my house and had a hiding place and she had to find items from clues placed in the room. Her last search ended at my camera where she saw a picture of my dog beside the items. My g.daughter got the biggest kick outta that.

Better Living Senior LivingOctober 1, 2010
💘
🍀