Puffed Turkey Bake
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey (cubed)
- 4 eggs (separated)
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
- 1 1/2 cups baked seasoned bread stuffing or packaged stuffing mix
- 1/2 pkg. frozen French style green beans (cooked, drained)
Combine undiluted soup and water in a 2 qt. casserole. Arrange turkey, stuffing and beans in layers. Beat egg yolks until light. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold them into egg yolks. Pile fluffy egg topping over layers in casserole. Bake in a slow oven (300 degrees) for 40 minutes. Sprinkle onions over top and bake another 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.