Is Night Gallery being shown on TV anymore?

Are any of you Night Gallery fans? Do you remember that show, from the early 70s? If so, the reruns were once shown on the SciFi channel but then were picked up on the Mystery channel until last year. Does anyone know if the Mystery channel will be showing it again? If so, please let me know because I really love that show but can't afford the DVD set right now. I greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks to all of you,
Sweetie

Sci Fi Channel used to run Night Gallery but I've not seen it in a while. Have you checked Rhino's website or Columbia House DVD collections? Often, CH will run DVDs of past series. Everything from the Jetsons to All in the Family. You may be surprised. Also, try Googling Rod Serling's Night Gallery to see if they are available on DVD. (I think they are) You may even try the twilight zone site and see if they offer any info on NG.