Product Review: Folger's Single Coffee Bags

Product: Folgers Single Coffee Bags

Manufacturer: Folgers Coffee

Cost: $4.75

For five months last year, I lived with someone who had a small kitchen and who only drank instant coffee. I would rather make dirt tea.

There was little room for a coffee maker, and since the water was hot anyway, I tried these wonderful coffee bags. For just .19 each, I had a fresh every time, robust and consistently good cup of Joe.

I recommend them to people who travel a lot, campers, office workers who get tired of seeing the last 1/2 cup of sludge come out of the break room coffee maker, or anyone who wants a good cup of coffee each and every time.

I love them. Try them and see if you don't like them too.

By Sandi from Salem, OR

I love my Folgers coffee. Now I am going to buy some of these bags so I can enjoy one cup whenever. Thanks Folgers, you did it again.

I also would love to buy the cup pictured. I would send it off to my mom who will be 97 this month.

Anonymous

I absolutely love the idea of using these individual tea bag type of coffee singles! Could you pretty please share with us where to purchase them for only 19 cents per serving? Do you buy them in bulk somewhere for a discounted price or are you using one bag twice? The boxes of packets anywhere in my area are closer to 30 cents per packet and with coffee prices going up again it's only going to be worse :-(