Mother's Day Banquet Idea

A few years ago I helped get together a Mother's Day banquet themed: A Potpourri of Memories. As a party favor we did multicolored bags filled with potpourri, and put together a small book of poems and readings about mothers in all stages of life, the poems were: To Daughter, to Son, A Single Mother, HIS Mother, Mothers Prayer, Those little red sneakers, prayer for those who live alone, Love and pet me now (for older mothers). The guest speaker was an older Mother recalling memories of child raising.

I am very proud of this and would gladly copy and share these poems with anyone who would like to use it for their church banquet. Email me @ Shearerrv(at)aol.com and leave an address.

Hi! I would love to use your poems! My mother and I are in charge of the program this year and i feel like this would be a perfect fit for us! Thanks!

I would be interested in have some more information on the potpourri of memories if you could email me at ajreitz@verizon.net. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I would like a copy of the poems and any other information you have about "A Potpourri of Memories" banquet. I am always looking for something new. Thanks for your help. Would you be able to email the info at queenmariecooperatgmail.com.

I would love to see and use some of your ideas.

I would love to see the poem and use this idea for my church's Mother's Day celebration. If you could email the info to sarahskiddycare@embarqmail.com.

Thank you,
Sarah

I would love to have a copy of the poems. Sounds like a great idea. My email is linda.goodrich@comcast.net,
Thanks,
Linda Goodrich

I would also like to have the details for the poems and how you made the potpourri bags. My email is WWHU1994@aol.com

Please send me info & poems. We are having a Mother/Son Banquet. My email is jjfezz AT yahoo.com
Thanks :)

I would like the poems and details of the Potporri themed banquet please.

I too would like to use your banquet poems, readings and ideas, please. We are already collecting ideas for our next year's Mother's day banquet. You can email them to me: ladyorkeyatyahoo.com

Thank you.

Hello my name is Sabrina and I am doing a mothers day event. I was wondering is there anyway that you can share the poems with me? Thank you

Please share your book of poems and potpourri ideas. Thanks

Hello,
I would love to use some of these poems to make a book for mother day. Infact I would like to use some of your ideas in general.

Would LOVE to have your poem and the potpourri ideas

I would like a copy of the poems please.

I am getting this together at the last minute, due to being a caregiver. I would love to use the poems and readings at our church mothers day banquet. thank you so much! kandi