Creamed Hamburger with Mushrooms
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces, drained (reserve liquid)
- 1 Tbsp. instant minced onion, softened in 1 Tbsp. hot water
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- English muffins, split and toasted
- grated Parmesan cheese (opt.)
Cook and stir until slightly thickened. Serve on English muffins. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan and parsley.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!