Letters Rubbed of Keyboard Keys

I was just wondering if anyone has the same problem as I do. Some of the letters on my keyboard have been rubbed off. I have tired to mark some of them with Wite Out and they just rubbed back off. It is mostly the keys on the right hand side of the keyboard that have been rubbed off.

Any help with my problem would be appreciated as I have to look at my keyboard from time to time. Thanks so much.

By Mary from Mendenhall, MS

I have this problem too, but mine is mainly on the left side. I think it is my fingernails. I would have to cut my nails a couple times a week in order to keep them short enough not to bother the letters on the keyboard. I would like to find a keyboard where the letters are slightly indented. I would think that would eliminate the problem.

There really isn't much you can do. It's just from constant use of the keyboard.

You can try putting little stickers with the certain letter on the keys that are completely rubbed off.

I also have the same problem. I live with it until I can't live with it any more then I go buy a new key board. Usually they cost 10 bucks.

Anonymous

I bought a white paint pen and clear nail polish. I wrote the letter back on the key -- odd but visible -- that lasted longer than without the coat of clear polish

Computers MaintenanceMarch 20, 2012
📓
🎂
🌻