Plastic Boxes for Organizing Shoes

I keep mine in the plastic "shoebox size" Rubbermaid totes. That way I can stack them and easily grab the ones I want. For shoes I don't wear a lot, I keep them stuffed with tissue paper. You can also put a sachet in there to help them smelling fresh.

I like this because I can swap them out seasonally and keep the seasonal ones in the front, and the ones I am not wearing in the back. It also keeps the dust bunnies away and the cat hair off my shoes.

My sister-in-law has these as well, and slides them along the perimeter of her bed. Another friend stacked them underneath a nightstand and covered it with a tablecloth to hide them.