Plastic Canvas Barbie Furniture

Does anyone have any plastic canvas Barbie furniture patterns they are willing to share?

By Tareesa from Pocatello, ID

Anonymous

In my experience, most Barbie Doll furniture is pretty flimsy and kids can be rough on it, so when I make furniture, I find that if I cut out 2 side pieces instead of one and 2 back pieces instead of one, etc. (which means I am sewing through 2 thicknesses of plastic canvas instead of one), it makes the furniture a lot more sturdy.

You can go on line and purchase stiff plastic canvase fir doll houses and furniture for free patterns go to facebook. They have many P.C. groups you can join. May I suggest you join everything barbie . you will find what you are looking fir for free.

matrimoniale-maroc.com/Plastic-Canvas/Fashion-Doll-Plastic-Canvas-580.html
This site has several good pattern books right up your alley!

I have the Dream Doll Castle with furniture and some other furniture. If you are interested, I will send you a CD with them. Email me and I will email you back. This is plastic canvas patterns that I am willing to share to you. undamnyankee AT yahoo.com

Linda, do you still have the castle pattern and willing to share, I have the dream home if you would like, I will share..thank you

Do you still have the castle pattern you are willing to share, I have the dream home of you are interested

I would love to have the Barbie castle pattern if you are still sharing. I am just getting started with plastic canvas and don't have much income to put toward it. I'm trying to do Barbie furniture for my granddaughters. My email is cjknisley60@yahoo.com. I would be sooo thankful to you! I have been searching the web for free patterns all weekend!

Hi Theresa,
I am willing to share back and forth. Let me know.
beyoutful at yahoo dot com.

Diane

I have several patterns if you are willing to swap. Including patterns for a house, bedroom set, plus many more. If interested please contact me at pmorlo1671 at gmail.com

do you still have any of these ? I am wanting to start a collection for my granddaughters. Please contact me at momcjack at aol.com

Anonymous

If any one still has these patterns I'm looking for as many as I can for my little girls dolls. I currently have a really nice pattern for a kitchen that I'm willing to trade. It's PDF only though. just email me for it. And I will trade more as I get more patterns

msquire1231 at gmail.com

Does anyone have the dream castle they are willing to share, I have the dream home pattern if anyone would like to swap