EmploymentBudget & Finance

Write Your Name on Customer's Napkin

I am very bad at remembering what my wait person's name is at restaurants. Recently when at a restaurant, I noticed after the waiter placed my soda on the table, that he had printed his name on the paper drink napkin. What a great idea! Even though he didn't know it, he received a larger tip just for doing that.

So if there are any of that work in food service, this little tip can help us mostly clueless customers out so much. So thanks to Justin at the Cadillac Ranch Restaurant in Cincinnati for this great tip! By the way, I had an excellent lunch there two weeks ago AND I still remember his name.

Source: A great and very attentive waiter, Justin in Cincinnati.

By Gardencraft from New Hampshire

Good for you for spreading the idea, it's only right that these hardworking waitstaff get the recognition that they deserve. And it would make me come back to a place that gave great service and ask for that person, too!