Finding Piece Work to Do From Home?

I am looking to earn some extra money, does anyone know of any legitimate companies that give out piece work which I can do at home?
I am not looking for sewing as I don't sew. I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

By Enza Frank from Toronto, ON

You don't have to sew. But if you do other crafts, you might want to advertise that you can support busy crafters.

I for one, would love to be able to hire someone to make certain items I plan to sell on my website. I can't right now, but perhaps soon.

Others might be in a position to hire you to roll yarn, cut fabric squares, find unique supplies in shops where you live, string beads, or a myriad of other things they can't find the time to do.

If you are a clean person and love to cook, could you do something to help a local caterer? Do you love to iron? A lot of men don't have the time or desire to do that and will pay well for the service.

Can you organize files? Are you really good at editing photos and have a good scanner?

I would think of the things you do and love to do, then find a niche for professionals who are too busy to do the small stuff.

You could call your services Rent-A-Yenta. Believe it or not, if you google this you will find dozens of businesses with this name.

Good luck! I hope this helped.

Budget & Finance Employment Finding a JobMay 21, 2012
📓
🐛
🌻
😎
😷
Generated 2020-07-18 20:22:24 in 810 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf88493846.tip.html