MoviesEntertainment

Alfred Hitchcock's "Where the Woodbine Twineth"

I have been looking for an Alfred Hitchcock movie called "Where the Woodbine Twineth". It's about a white girl that gets a black life size doll which takes over her life and the nanny spanks her legs at the end with a switch telling her to go away. I have also been looking for the original "Cinderella" movie with Leslie. Does anyone know where I can find either of these movies?

Melanie

"Where the woodbine twineth" was episode 13 of the third season of the Alfred Hitchcock series. You can buy series three at Amazon.com. You can also view This episode at www.hulu.com

The product you are looking for was from the third year of a tv program first run in 1965. The name of the tv series was from the Hitchcock hour. the entire third year with "where the woodbine twineth"is included from amazon from 23 to 33 dollars. Or you can go to google as I just did and watch the program as well as other tv programs from the Hitchcock hour. You can also download the programs.

http://www.hulu … woodbine-twineth
Watch it here for free. Patty beat me to it! :) Susan in Omaha

About the Cinderella movie - It was a musical made by Rodgers and Hammerstien (sp?). I have the "tv version" I recorded on VHS, not the best quality, but it works - shows my age, especially since that was my favorite movie growing up. I think you can rent it on NetFlix, but try searching: Rodgers and Hammerstein or so. Good Luck, I love that movie.

I rented Cinderalla a few years ago from either our local Blockbuster, or my local library.

http://www.alfr … com/woodbine.htm
You can buy the dvd from here. Don't know about the Cinderella one.

Cinderella movie is by Rogers and Hammerstien with Lesley Ann Warren can be found at amazon.com and search Roger and Hammerstein's Cinderella.

The Alfred Hitchcock Hour on Me TV played this show 02/18/2017.