Cleaning Supply RecipesCleaning

Homemade Cleaner for Nicotine Stains on Walls

I need to know of a solution to make at home, that cleans old smoke film, from cigarettes, off of the walls?

By Marilyn Steckly from Chatham, ON

Marilyn, I don't know about home made solutions but I use a product called Awesome and you can buy it at Dollar Tree. I was told of this cleaner years ago and have used it faithfully since. It cuts through nicotine the second you spray it on and lives up to it's name. It truly is Awesome!

Awesome is a great product! The only thing homemade I can think of would be baking soda and peroxide or vinegar. The soda would help whiten, while the peroxide or vinegar disinfects. You'll need alot of elbow grease though! And plenty of ventilation whichever method you chose.