Use Black Light To Find Set-In Stains

I know my dog had an accident in a bedroom, but I couldn't find where the stain was since it blended in to the carpet so well. A black lightbulb in a lamp allowed me to see where the stain was so I could make sure I was cleaning the right spot.

You can buy a black lightbulb at just about any store like Lowe's or Fred Meyer for $4 or $5. Put it in a small lamp and hold it down close to the floor. Lighting the whole room might not make it bright enough to find the stain.

The first photo shows what the stain looks like under black light. The second photo shows how difficult it is to see in regular light. The shadows caused by vacuuming one way or the other are darker than the actual stain.

By Fletcher from Manchester, WA

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsAugust 27, 2011
😷
📓
🐛
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf93684102.tip.html