Knitted Drink Cozy Pattern

Some years ago my grandmother used to knit and crochet a cosy to go on a drinking glass. When she was finished the form was basically like the foam cozies you buy in the store. I am looking for the knitting pattern for these cozies if anyone has anything like this.

Thanks,
Pamela

By Marn (Guest Post)

This is instructions for crochet, not knitting. Maybe it will help.

Go to: http://www.ehow  et-soda-can.html

By Pat (Guest Post)

I don't knit, but I do crochet drink cozies. All I do is make a flat round piece the size of the bottom of the glass by increasing on every row and then do the same number of stitches in each row for as long as I want the cozy to be high. If you don't understand what I'm saying, write me at pgiles2283@earthlink.net, and I'll go into more detail. Wish I could help you with knitting, but that's not my thing - my sister does that! Ha!

By judith (Guest Post)

http://www.magk  atterns/java.pdf

Hello. I just found this website and the request for a drink cozy might be too late.

However, I have a knitted pattern for one if you still want it. I was looking for a crochet one. Let me know; I can fax or mail a copy. Alice