Fresh Broccoli & Chicken Salad
- 2 cups fresh chopped broccoli
- 2/3 cup sliced pimento olives
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2/3 cup chopped bell pepper
- 8 hard cooked eggs
- 6 slices Swiss cheese (cut into strips)
- 12 oz. chopped cooked chicken.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt & pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
Combine first 6 ingredients and chicken in a bowl. Blend mayonnaise with lemon juice, sugar and seasonings in a small bowl. Add to chicken mixture. Toss until well mixed. Chill overnight. Serve on lettuce-lined dish. Garnish with strips of cheese.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!