Linens and BlanketsCleaning

Blood on a Mattress Topper

How do I remove a blood stain from my down filled mattress topper. I do not want to have to wash the entire thing because last time I did it I had to take it to the laundry mat to dry and it took over 3 hours to dry.

Andrea from Columbia, SC

Peroxide will do the trick :) pour it on the blood stain and let it penetrate in then blot it out with a dry wash cloth. You may need to do it more than once if its been there for awhile. But it WILL work. Enjoy your clean mattress topper. :)

Dry Salt rubbed in will remove blood instantly. Just sprinkle on and keep rubbing adding as much as you need to absorb whats there and vacuum away. Must do it while wet so if it dried add water to it.