US StatesTravel Guides

Travel Tips for Savannah, GA

My husband and I will be visiting Savannah, GA at the end of March and would like to know of some neat and inexpensive things to do. We would like to splurge and eat at Lady & Sons restaurant.

Brenda from Williamsburg, MI

How about a travel agent? They don't charge you. Go to www.Trips2fun.net, great lady who works for this company. She will find you the best deal and she travels alot herself so she knows alot about these places and she's from GA so that is a big plus. Hope you enjoy your visit. I am from Peachtree City, GA, I love it here!
www.NoDebt4U.org

Take one of the guided tours, you can get off the trolly to explore and then get back on. Savannah is one of my favorite cities. We did that the first time we visited. The next time we hooked up with an online friend and they took us on a driving tour of the city. There are several homes that are "haunted".

We love eating at "The Pirate's House" too. Park down near the waterfront and just enjoy walking the aterfront and shopping the little stores. Write the chamber of commerce, they will send you lots of info for free. We love the casual beach out at Tybee Island, East of the city. They have a new pier, free beach with swings, birds you won't believe, small good restaurants. We love Tybee Island. Have fun.
Jill

You can contact me at goldensavannah08 AT yahoo.com for a welcome to Savannah coupon and travel guide which includes maps, coupons, attractions, tourist retailers and tips.