Store FinderConsumer Advice

Buying Banana Box Groceries Wholesale

Does anyone know where to purchase banana box wholesale food that is close to Memphis, TN?

By vicsweet from Memphis, TN

I can supply you out of our Greenville SC warehouse. We also carry frozen entrees and meat products from our warehouses in Norfolk VA, Bloomington IN, and Atlanta GA.

Hi I'm from upstate sc where and how do I go about purchasing from you

Anonymous

this post is from 2011 and it seems salvage grocery suppliers come and go quite frequently.hoping you are still in business,please email me at jhayes74@gmail.com.i am needing a supplier closer to home and you would definitely fit the bill. thanks.

Patrick, would you like to give me your details

Pls can you send me your company information, so that I can contact you . I am looking for banana box food in pallet

Do u still deal in grocery pallets? Email me if so

I see that you have a warehouse in Greenville, SC. Can you please tell me some of the items that you supply and their costs?

I haven't got the experience to buy from them, anyone know about it? I also wanna know.

We've been in business as a wholesale grocery supplier since 2005. We have facilities coast to coast and can ship close to you from most any U.S.

location. Please visit us at www.BananaBoxWholesaleGrocery.com 682-229-7476

I have been trying to contact you for a few days, but been unable to reach you via phone.

My husband and I are unemployed at this time. We are trying to find ways to earn income. Does anyone know where we can buy banana box groceries to resell? We live in Greenville South Carolina, we would be willing to drive 100 miles or more to buy.

By Darlene

Answers

What are banana box groceries? Why spend your time and money buying something to resell? Why not spend this money and time looking for jobs. I don't understand your reasoning behind this.

BBG are dented/discontinued or "salvage" food. While most of it is good, spending that kind of gas can't be wise.

You might be better off to resell things that are local. If you have a house with a garage, you can rent it out for sales. Do you have a crafting talent and someone to help with a start up cost? Sometimes a good idea is just a bad one you didn't think of.

I once split chit-um bark (cascara trees are used to make laxatives) and by the time I gave 30% to the owner, paid for gas and meals, I made about 1.75 per hour.

Good luck but yes, if you still want to do this, check out google.

Consider housecleaning. Pay depends on where you live. In my area an expert housecleaner gets $30 an hour. In lower income areas it can be as low as $10 an hour. Remember it is a word of mouth business. Your reputation is all you have. And remember if you are not paid in cash, you need to factor in what you will need to pay in income tax. It is difficult to work intensely for more than 5 hours a day. I never scheduled myself more than that. I made 3000 monthly working a 5 hour day. Good luck to you.

You'll find information like that by searching on google. The ones I found sell in very large quantities, more than you could fit in an ordinary truck. http://americas  anana_boxes.html

Is there anyone out there that sells banana boxes by the box or pallet in eastern Pennsylvania, not by the truck load.

By Carl

Answers

Reverse Solutions is the largest Northeast based reclaim center. the company handles reclaim for major food distributors as well as major food chains.

Reverse Sells buy the pallet and the boxes are clean with a lot of value.

Have you used them, I cannot see anything on their website about banana boxes

Are there any wholesale suppliers in north Mississippi or around Jackson Mississippi? I am looking for Banana box type specials or salvage groceries that can be purchased by the pallet.

By Jim from north MS

Does anyone know where to purchase wholesale food banana boxes by the pallet? Close to eastern NC.

By johnny from eastern, NC

Answers:

Buying Banana Box Groceries Wholesale

There is a Pennsylvania banana box site at: bananaboxwholesalegrocery.com (07/29/2009)

By Patricia Eldridge

I am looking for a reclamation center in Nebraska or Colorado to buy banana box groceries wholesale.

Curt from North Platte, NE

Answers:

Buying Banana Box Groceries Wholesale

Did a little searching and couldn't find a particular place for you to go so what I would suggest is to talk to managers at all of your local grocery store chains. Find out who they sell their expired date items and bentand dents to. That should give you an idea of your local wholesale stores that are banana boxes. (01/27/2009)

By Ann