Children's Gift Ideas for Mother's Day?

What are some thrifty ideas that children, 12 and under can do for Mother's Day for their parents?

By Ms. Tiger from Desoto, TX

Fix them breakfast in bed or bake there favorite cookies.

I always liked gift certificates for a special chore that was always mine but they gave me the gift of doing it for me for a certain length of time or number of times. My boys often wrote out little cards and decorated them. I really liked that!

They could make a photo album for mother, out of pictures that have duplicates, extra school pictures, etc. Put into a binder that they made from construction paper.

Everyone always ends up with lots of extra copies of pics. While looking thru the family photo albums to see what to use, you may find many that you forgot you had!

The sweetest gift any of my kids ever gave me was a little poem one of my sons wrote. If you're not a poet, write out a list of "reasons we love Mom." She'll love it!

Holidays and Parties Mothers Day GiftsMay 8, 2009
🐰
🌻
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf97825452.tip.html