Creative Uses for Empty CD Jewel Cases

Looking for creative uses for empty CD jewel cases. We have lots of them! Please post your ideas.

By zballoongirl

make em into photo frames??

trim your photo/picture to CD inlay size, slot it in the front of the case, tape a bit or ribbon to the back so you can hang it up.

They make great picture frames :)
You just open up insert a decorated border or quotes or a picture and close. add a magnet to the back and voila a frame for the front of the fridge ! Or add hook and eye closer and then you can use on office cubicle wals .. or glue a picture hanger on the back and hang on the wall.

you could also glue a few to ribbon and make a long decoration with all the families pictures in it for the wall .. very Victorian (?) with a modern twist :)

Best of luck!

My first thought too was for a photo but I thought you could use it as a card type gift, you could put a photo of the person getting the gift on the front and one of yourself on the back, you could either add paper to create a card inside or make a cd, dvd, photoslide show etc. and make it the gift......the person will feel great cuz you took the time to make them something personalized and you won't have to spend a fortune.....

I heard of a really cool way to use CD cases that would be great in a teen's room. Make a big wall calendar. Print the numbers 1 - 31 individually. Place each number in a CD case. Hang on the wall accordingly. You could put a picture of a friend in the case on the day of her birthday. Pretty clever!

Use HappyNewYear! to create cd jewel case calendars using your own images. http://www.24x7 … om/happynewyear/

Display your CDs or CD cases as wall art. Get an inexpensive Cd frame at http://www.SeeTheseCDs.com

They make great gifts. I made a kids book "all about me" was the title and then I hot glue the other pages and then I put a pic of the child it was for in the back.

He loved it.

I found that these empty cases make great storage for pressed leaves and flowers.