Scan Multiples Photos at One Time

I recently made photo DVDs for my sisters-in-law of my nieces and nephews from their baby-thru-current years. Most of the photos were not digital and in compiling them, I found several hundred that I had to scan. Instead of doing one at a time, I fit as many of them as I could on my scan screen, thereby cutting a tremendous amount of time off of the scanning process, and ultimately transferred them to my computer.

Once there, I made multiple copies of the of the photos per scan, one for each of them, and edited out the other photos. Thus, ending up with one photo each. Editing the multiple copies was a lot easier for me than standing up at my scanner for hours on end!

By FroggyJ1 from Florence, SC

I did some scanning of cat photos last night. But I stacked 8-10 of them and placed them in the multi-feeder which then fed them through one at a time.

I also scanned all my children's artwork from over the years. Just make sure to upload them to a photo place (like Snapfish) in case your computer dies.

Mine are stuck on a hard drive that I hope a computer place can take off for me at some point.