These may even be better than cinnamon rolls. Serve these for breakfast or top with ice cream for a yummy dessert.
- 2 cans refrigerator biscuits
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix topping ingredients and place in bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Combine filling ingredients. Mix well.
- Flatten biscuits into oval shape. Place 1 tsp. cream cheese filling on center of each one. Roll biscuit to make "sausage" shape and pinch seam closed. Place in 9x13 inch pan seam side down.
- Bake until nicely browned at 350 degrees F. Turn upside down after baking and serve warm.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.