Removing Pumpkin Stains from Clothing?

I made pumpkin soup and it spattered on my cotton shirt. How do I remove it?

By Diana D. from Goodwood, South Australia

Do you have a product there called Dreft? It is a stain remover in a spray bottle for children or infants clothes. It works fantastic on all clothes. Spray it on and rub it a little. It has removed sweet potato stains, pumpkin and red kool-aid stains and many others. I recommend you try it.

I purchased a bar of Fels-Naphta soap for just this purpose and it has worked wonders. I keep it on the shelf right by my washing machine. First wet the soiled area and then rub the bar on the stain and scrub it a little and throw it in the wash with your other items.

Like a miracle, this inexpensive old fashioned soap does the trick on grape stains, coffee stains, and ring around the collar. No need to pay expensive prices for the so-called "designer" cleaners.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJuly 11, 2011
🎂
😷
🎃
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf99916991.tip.html