Very Berry Smoothie
I've been making this smoothie for years now with a few alterations along the way. Not only is it one of my favs because of the sweet berry goodness, but also because it's a perfect post-workout refresher. But wait...there's more! The little hidden addition of collagen adds 11 grams of protein to your smoothie along with too many benefits to list, so here's a snap shot of all that added goodness. Enjoy thrifties!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 secs
Total Time: 6 mins
Yield: 1 1/2 servings
- 1 cup spinach or mixed greens
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana
- 2 scoops of Collagen Hydrolysate*
- 1 scoop Green Superfood Antioxidant Super Berry flavored powder( can be purchased at any local health food store or on Amazon)
- 1 spoonful of coconut oil
- Next you'll want to add your almond milk. I would say that how much you add would be up to personal preference. I like my smoothie with a thicker consistency so I filled my blender a little under half way.
*Can be purchased at any local health food store or online.
Directions:Add all of your ingredients together and then blend. Lastly, enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!