AM/FM Radio Reviews

I would like to buy a very good AM/FM radio. I especially like to listen to AM talk shows. Any suggestions?

Gerry from Old Saybrook, CT

Answers:

AM/FM Radio Reviews

My dad is a big fan of AM radio and the various talk shows. Check out the C. Crane Company, Inc. which has a print catalog and website (www.ccrane.com/). He purchased the CCRadioPlus, an AM/FM digital radio, and has been happy with it and the company's customer service. These radios are pretty pricey, but they have a variety of models, as well as AM antennas and other equipment. He lives in PA and has received some stations as far away as Detroit and Hartford, CT.

(11/14/2008)

By truerblue

AM/FM Radio Reviews

Go to consumerreports.org to check reviews. It is worth the $5 for a month. (11/17/2008)

By runuts251

AM/FM Radio Reviews

Bose makes an excellent radio with wonderful sound. It is something you can use for the rest of your life, and you will be glad you've gotten the best available (I don't work for Bose, just had a friend who bought herself one and was always happy she'd spent the extra money on it!)

Nancy in NC (11/17/2008)

By NokomisNims

AM/FM Radio Reviews

While Bose radio sounds great it does not get the best radio reception. This will depend on the area where you live. I have problems picking up AM radio stations. I called Bose and they recommended looking into C. Crane Company. (12/18/2008)

By Jack

AM/FM Radio Reviews
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
All Band Radio
Using a Weather Alert Radio
Radio Controlled Car
Repairing a Radio Controlled Car
SanDisk Sansa
Using a SanDisk Sansa Clip+ Player
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 9:29:49 AM on 10.0.1.65 in 961 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.