Advice for a Puppy With Parvo

My dog has parvo. I've already paid nearly four hundred dollars and he's not getting any better. I'm desperate for any other help because the medicine that they gave him isn't working. Please if you know any other things I can do please help me. I don't want to lose my puppy. He is a beautiful, loving puppy.

By Amanda from San Bernardino

Answers:

Advice for a Puppy With Parvo

I have the solution for you. My puppy had parvo last winter and I also spent over $600 in vet bills and they said nothing would cure it. Nothing they did worked and I turned to a natural solution. It's called Parvaid. We went to a natural dog health store and they suggested this stuff called Parvaid and we used it in combination with Vibactra Plus. Check out the website. I think it's called Amber Technologies. My pup was eating again within a few hours of taking this stuff and has been a big, healthy boy ever since. I hope this was some help to you. Good luck. (12/02/2009)

By cclacer

RE: Advice for a Puppy With Parvo

Advice for a Puppy With Parvo

I work with animal rescue and deal with parvo puppies at times. The best thing for them is IV fluids and stopping the vomiting and the diarrhea. They need to be given something for secondary infections, also. We use Albon Flagyl from the vet, a medicated anti diarrhea medicine, and give fluids. We also give a shot of Baytril daily. Your vet is the best thing for the puppy because they can watch blood levels to see if your puppy is responding to the meds, and if need be give them a sugar solution to their IV since they don't eat to keep blood sugar up. It's up to the puppy and his immune system to get over it. Lots of prayers. (12/03/2009)

By pltm4m

Advice for a Puppy With Parvo

Often dogs get parvo from the parvo vaccine. What can be a lifesaver and not interfere with medicines, herbs, food or anything else is an enema with colloidal silver (at least 10 ppm), half hour later another enema. The parvo is concentrated in the colon and you eliminate the spread. It cannot hurt the animal, only help. The other thing is hydrate. Pedialite by mouth (as often as possible) and Willard water (MMS) is also a must. This Parvaid sounds good. You have a killer disease here so you pull out all stops. Pay complete attention to the problem. (12/04/2009)

By muttmom

Puppy With Parvo
Caring for a Puppy With Parvo
House Training a Pit Bull
House Training a Pit Bull Puppy
dog with parvo
Information About Parvo
A dog being seen by a veterinarian.
Can a Dog Get Parvo Again?
Puppy Smelling Flower
Getting a Puppy After Losing One to Parvo
🎉
🎄