Alternative For Waterbed Sheets

Does anyone have an alternative to buying waterbed sheets ? Help!

moshierdi from Athens PA

Answers:

Alternative For Waterbed Sheets

We had a water bed for years and I used flat sheets only. I also mix colors like ivory and beige, you can get them in the sale bin. Also Smartbargins.com has 300+ thread count for great prices.

Happy Holidays ! (12/11/2007)

By Debe

Alternative For Waterbed Sheets

You can buy these things that have clips on both ends for keeping your ironing board covers on. They work well to keep sheets on beds too. Theyre elastic so you just stretch it well and clip across each corner underneath. (12/11/2007)

By Lily 59

Alternative For Waterbed Sheets

I agree with Debe-for many years I also had a waterbed and only used flat sheets. You just stuff them way down on the sides and the mattress holds them inside the frame. (12/11/2007)

By moonbaby28163

Alternative For Waterbed Sheets

I, too, have a waterbed. Instead of buying the expensive waterbed sheets, I purchase the sheets with deep pockets made for the really thick mattresses. They've worked great for me. (01/03/2008)

By Momof1

Alternative for Waterbed Sheets
Fitted Sheet
Making Fitted Sheets
A stack of folded sheets.
Folding Fitted Sheets
Bed Sheet Tent
Uses for Bed Sheets
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
🎉
🎄