Alternative Uses for Stick Deodorants

It seems that many health and beauty items have alternative uses in addition to their intended one. This is a guide about alternative uses for stick deodorants.

Stick Deodorant

I wonder if anyone has any uses for deodorants/antiperspirants? My son kept buying different brands hoping to find the perfect scent. And now that he's found it, I'm left with quite a few sticks. What should I do with them? I really don't want to throw them out if there is another use for them out there, can you please let me know?
Thanks.

By Rosa R.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I had read that deodorants/antiperspirants are good for mosquito bites. I tried it and it worked for me. Stops the itching and dries them up. Use on the bite a few times a day or whenever it itches.

Read More Answers...
Health & Beauty AdviceJune 14, 2013
Cooking with cast iron pans.
Cooking With Cast Iron Pans
macaroons on a stick
Making Cookies on a Stick
Frying Fish Sticks
Homemade Fish Stick Recipes
Spray Deodorant
Alternative Uses for Spray Deodorants
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 1, 2016 at 1:12:28 AM on 10.0.0.73 in 385 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.