Browsing: Alternative Uses for Stick Deodorants

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Alternative Uses for Stick Deodorants

It seems that many health and beauty items have alternative uses in addition to their intended one. This is a guide about alternative uses for stick deodorants.

Stick Deodorant

October 27, 2012 Flag

I wonder if anyone has any uses for deodorants/antiperspirants? My son kept buying different brands hoping to find the perfect scent. And now that he's found it, I'm left with quite a few sticks. What should I do with them? I really don't want to throw them out if there is another use for them out there, can you please let me know?
Thanks.

By Rosa R.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

They can be used on feet to keep down odor; just be sure to wear socks or hosiery because stick deodorants or antiperspirants will make the feet slippery until they are absorbed. If a person suffers from gauld (red, irritated, painful, oozing skin under the fold of the belly or in the creases between the thighs and the groin area), it can be prevented by applying stick deodorant to the area after washing and drying thoroughly. Do this only after the skin has healed completely after a bout with the redness and irritation.

Donate them to a homeless shelter in your area.

Thanks for the suggestions on the deodorants and anti-antiperspirants that I have but, I'm afraid I can't donate them because they were used at least once each. That's why I was wondering how I can use them myself.

I had read that deodorants/antiperspirants are good for mosquito bites. I tried it and it worked for me. Stops the itching and dries them up. Use on the bite a few times a day or whenever it itches.

Read More Answers...
Health & Beauty AdviceJune 14, 2013
Cooking with cast iron pans.
Cooking With Cast Iron Pans
macaroons on a stick
Making Cookies on a Stick
Frying Fish Sticks
Homemade Fish Stick Recipes
Spray Deodorant
Alternative Uses for Spray Deodorants
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 20, 2016 at 10:11:08 PM on 10.0.2.26 in 858 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.