Deodorant Makes My Underarms Itchy

I seem to have a reaction to antiperspirant deodorants. My underarms gets so itchy. What is a person to do? Is there something that won't cause this reaction?

Debbie52 from IL

Answers

Best Answer

I have had occasional trouble even tho I had been using Crystal deodorant for years. When it happened shortly after taking a shower one evening and not having used anything under my arms, it got me thinking. All I had used under my arms was soap and water. Then I realized it was probably the soap and not the deodorants. Must be reacting with sweat. Now I make sure I rinse my underarms thoroughly. No problems since. Hopefully it will continue to work and hopefully it will work for you.

Answer this Question

2 Archives

I seem to have a reaction to antiperspirant deodorants. My underarms get so itchy. What is a person to do? Is there something that won't cause this reaction?

Health & Beauty AdviceJuly 6, 2016
🌻
🐰
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf50726253.tip.html