Are the Dishes Clean or Dirty?

Is the family always asking if the dishes in the dishwasher are clean or dirty? Here's an easy method for them to know. I fill the dishwasher's soap dispenser whenever I place dirty dishes in the dishwasher, even if it's not full enough to run. If the soap dispenser is filled, the dishes are dirty. If the dispenser door is open or empty, the dishes are clean and ready to use or put away.

By Cheryl from Missouri

Are the Dishes Clean or Dirty?

Hi Cheryl, Our detergent dispenser doesn't work so I just toss detergent into the bottom of the dishwasher, so even tho your way is real good idea it won't help in our case. I went to the office supply store and bought for practically pennies, a clip-on name badge. I took a bright colored index card and printed on one side DIRTY and on the other side CLEAN, and slipped it into the plastic sleeve on the badge.

When the dishwasher is open, I clip the badge to the edge of the top rack where it is very visible, indicating whether they are dirty or clean.

Lately I just clip the proper side showing from a cuphook on the wall above the dishwasher and that works just as well. (04/16/2005)

By darween

Are the Dishes Clean or Dirty?

I never use the dry cycle in my dishwasher. I unlatch it, and dry the bottoms of the cups with my tea towel, then let them air dry. (that way, there isn't a stain from the puddle on the bottoms of the cups)

Then, I just drape the tea towel over top of the cups in the upper rack until someone (usually me! grrr) puts them away. If it's inconvenient to leave the door open, I just push it up so that it is partially closed enough not to fall open, but leaving a bit of space for air to dry the rest. (10/08/2006)

By Ann

Are the Dishes Clean or Dirty?

I use 2 dragon fly magnets. 1 is brown-(dirty dishes), the other is pink (clean dishes). Just don't forget to change the pink magnet to brown when your done unloading the clean dishes. (01/05/2008)

By Diane C- Modesto, CA.

Are the Dishes Clean or Dirty?
Hand cleaning leaves out of rain gutters 2
Cleaning Gutters and Downspouts
Dirty Rice
Dirty Rice Recipes
Are the Dishes in the Dishwasher Clean or Dirty?
Cleaning Dishes
Cleaning Greasy Dishes