Clean or Dirty Dishwasher Indicator

Category Dishes
Knowing whether or not the dishes in the dishwasher are clean can be a problem in some households. Make a clean or dirty dishwasher indicator to help alleviate this potential issue.

Dishes would pile up in our house partially because nobody knew if the dishwasher was full of clean or dirty dishes. I was about to throw an old scratched CD away when this idea popped in my head, a recycled CD clean or dirty indicator! I quickly threw together this mock up of my idea. With a little extra time the finished product could look real nice.

Instructions:

1. Trace around a CD onto a piece of paper, and cut out the circle.

2. Draw a line down the middle. On one side write "Load Me Please"

and on the other half write "Unload Me Please." On mine, I attempted to draw an overfull dishwasher on the unload me side and a hungry skinny dishwasher on the load me side.

3. For those of you who just want a quick clean or dirty indicator, I've also included a simple clean and dirty image that you could print out and decorate.

4. Place the paper on top of the CD and use packing tape to secure it to the CD.

5. Tape a strong magnet to the back and place on your dishwasher.

Now all you have to do is remember to turn the CD each time you load or unload the dishwasher.

By StellaBell from Manchester, WA

In These Pages
Home and Garden Cleaning DishesAugust 29, 2017
😎
😷
📓
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Clean-or-Dirty-Dishwasher-Indicator-1.html