Asking a Guy to a Tolo Dance

I need a really cute and creative way to ask a guy to Tolo. He doesn't go to my school and he has graduated already. Anyone got anything?

Sarah from Monroe, Michigan

Answers:

Asking a Guy to a Tolo Dance

I asked this boy I liked to Tolo this year. He likes tennis a lot and plays on the team. So I used a bunch of tennis balls and stuck them in the fence and it spelled out Tolo. I stood there and just smiled, and he of course said yes. It was a good idea. (12/09/2008)

By Hayden

Asking a Guy to a Tolo Dance

I don't know what Tolo is, but I'm imagining that, like most girls, you wouldn't ask a guy you weren't sure would come with you. So go all out. Ask him to Tolo the way you'd want him to ask you to prom. Get as fancy as you want (or are able), and sweep him right off his feet. Give him a chance to be a high-maintenance 'femme' for a change, and see how great it feels to be treated as though one is worth taking a little trouble for. (12/31/2008)

By Chayil

Asking a Guy to a Tolo Dance

Take one dollar bills and tape them to a wall so they spell out "tolo?" Tell him he can keep the money if he goes with you. ;) (02/25/2009)

By Bridget