Baby Bib Craft Ideas

Category Baby Items
Baby Bib Craft Ideas
Moms can never have too many bibs; make some for yourself or as gifts. This is a guide about baby bib craft ideas.

I own a Home Day Care and can not keep up with enough baby bibs. It works out for me to grab a wash cloth and wrap around child and clip in the back with a small chip clip. I also buy colored wash cloths in solid bright colors and teach the children the colors by allowing them to tell me what color they want. You can buy wash cloths by the dozens at Walmart for only a couple of dollars

By Sharon from FL

Valentine towel bibs can easily be made with just a couple of fabric items. You just take a simple tea towel or dish towel and fold over one end about 5 inches, cut a u-shape in the center and then add ribbing fabric to the neckline with a single machine straight stitch.

Tea towel cut for bib and decorated with Valentine's Day motif.

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I would like to make baby bibs for Christmas gifts. Does anyone have a pattern that is easy and thrifty to make?
Thanks!

By B.J.

Use pretty pastel washclothes and bais tape. Cut a neck shape into one of the sides and fasten the bias tape so that you have a tie and the neck edge finished.