Bathroom Paint Color Advice

What color paint can I use on a bathroom with stone tiles (brownish/red) in the shower area and a white cabinet?

By Ron

Answers:

Bathroom Paint Color Advice

I always thought white was too boring and too much of a stark contrast to red, but I always liked khaki and red together, so maybe something along that line. Go lighter because it is a small room (in other words, not a dark tan). If commode and sink are white, have accessories bringing the red, khaki, and white together. Add different textures like a basket to hold towels, bamboo, etc. Add a pop of fresh greenery. (05/26/2010)

By Iluv2craft

Bathroom Paint Color Advice

Red. Wow! What a great place to start. I would go with the more of the same red. Lots more of the same red with the khaki accents as mentioned above and maybe metallic gold for trim. If it is a small room, you can frequently change colors, but I would keep the linens neutral. (05/26/2010)

By Chloelizabeth

Bathroom Paint Color Advice

I love red and khaki, but in this case since it's a small bathroom. White walls would keep it looking open. I would use some khaki and red towels with a red rug in the shower area. You could add some red robe hooks and art work. Good luck. :) (05/27/2010)

By yoder178

Bathroom Paint Color Advice

The red shower stall sounds really cool! I don't know what color your fixtures are, but if they are white then I would suggest a gray or gray? beige, but try to stay away from grays with a greenish tinge. If you look down the graduated color sample card from the paint company find a gray that has a blackish crisp tone at the darker range of the sample. Have fun with the room. You have a great start already. (05/27/2010)

By Flomerch

Bathroom Paint Color Advice

I think a very buttery cream color would be nice.
You could also go Asian and bring gold into the room.
Do you have a favorite color? Maybe you could use that.
Are you adventurous? Do you like purple? I think royal purple and red would be dramatic, but your room is small, so you might go with the lighter colors. (05/28/2010)

By metroplex

Bathroom Paint Color Advice

I would get some color cards. If you want to go a darker color find one that matches a tone of the tile or if lighter do that. A good sand color always works. (07/01/2010)

By PrairieLady

Bathroom Paint Color Advice, Several paint cans, paint chip cards, and a roller and brush.
Bathroom Paint Color Advice
dining room
Dining Room Paint Color Advice
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Bathroom Tiles
Bathroom Tile Color Advice
Yellow Bathroom Floor
Bathroom Floor Color Advice
🎉
🎄