Bedroom Paint Color Advice

My bedroom suite is mahogany and so are my molding and chair railing. My comforter set and drapes are a mint green with chocolate flower detail. I need to know what colors to paint my bedroom. Keep in mind that my room is of medium size approximately 20x20.

Annette from SC

Bedroom Paint Color Advice

The chocolate color accent in the comforter/curtains would look awesome. Bring a pillowcase to the paint store. Even a brownish white would look great. Good luck. (06/06/2007)

By Mary

Bedroom Paint Color Advice

I would go with a quiet cream color, so the colors could be changed easily when the comforter wears out. (06/06/2007)

Bedroom Paint Color Advice

Don't forget to paint the ceiling two shades lighter (on the same strip of the fan deck) than the walls.

You might try two coordinating shades of tan, above and below the chair railing. (06/06/2007)

By the Oracle

Bedroom Paint Color Advice

I would go with a taupe or a light coffee color. You don't want anything too dark as you do not want to make the room look smaller. (06/07/2007)

By Jackie

Bedroom Paint Color Advice
Bedroom Paint Color Advice
Bedroom Paint Color Advice
dining room
Dining Room Paint Color Advice
Nicely decorated living room.
Living Room Wall Paint Color Advice
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets