Bedroom Paint Color Advice

What wall color goes best with oak furniture? (It's a bedroom.)

By Dee from Baltimore, MD

Answers:

Bedroom Paint Color Advice

Any natural wood is a neutral, so basically any color you want to use will work. (07/06/2010)

By redhatterb

Bedroom Paint Color Advice

Hello Dee,
There is a website called Colorjive (www.colorjive.com) that you can go to, upload a picture of your room, and you can do a virtual paint job on the room. It's free, and you can experiment with colors and trims, and it's pretty easy to do. We used this to find the perfect paint color for our home (outside). There is also www.valspar.com where they have examples of rooms with different looks; modern, traditional, cottage etc. You can click on examples and see what would look good with your furniture or even get some new ideas.

Hope that helps! Patti. (07/07/2010)

By patioelf

Bedroom Paint Color Advice

My master bedroom is dark oak, and since I live in a very old cottage, I couldn't go too modern. I found the best color -for me, was darkish rose pink carpets and curtains with a touch of cream and cream colored walls. Accessorizing with those colors, especially the cream, was easy. (07/09/2010)

By cett

Bedroom Paint Color Advice
Bedroom Paint Color Advice
Bedroom Paint Color Advice
dining room
Dining Room Paint Color Advice
Nicely decorated living room.
Living Room Wall Paint Color Advice
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
🎄