Bissell Powersteamer Recipes

I have a Bissell Powersteamer carpet cleaning machine and I want to find out what I can use that will be safe for my dogs, will eliminate pet odors, and dirt from carpeting as well. Does anyone have any ideas? I remember reading some somewhere, but can't remember what they were! Thanks in advance.

Starlight from North Platte, NE

Bissell Powersteamer Recipes

I use hot water and vinegar in my little green machine and it works great. Really cleans the dirt, removes odors, and doesn't leave any soap residue to attract more dirt. I d on't have to worry if I got all the soap out. It's easy and really cheap ! (05/12/2006)

By

Bissell Powersteamer Recipes

I just remembered, that we got some carpet shampoo for the Bissell Pro Heat. It was an off brand, but it works, and comes in a large container. It is only $6.00. We got it at Cash and Carry. A little more sudsy than the expensive stuff. That machine is such a good one. It does pretty heavy duty work. If you have pets, you need to keep checking the brush, and cleaning it out. Kersti (05/15/2006)

By Kersti

Bissell Powersteamer Recipes
Vanilla Ice Cream With Mint on Top
Recipes Using Mint
Bissell SpotBot Reviews
Bissell SpotBot Reviews
Raspberry Bar Cookies
Bar Cookie Recipes
Carpet Shampooer
Bissell Carpet Shampooer Isn't Working
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 6:01:45 PM on 10.0.0.167 in 943 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.