Bissell Powersteamer Recipes

I have a Bissell Powersteamer carpet cleaning machine and I want to find out what I can use that will be safe for my dogs, will eliminate pet odors, and dirt from carpeting as well. Does anyone have any ideas? I remember reading some somewhere, but can't remember what they were! Thanks in advance.

Starlight from North Platte, NE

Bissell Powersteamer Recipes

I use hot water and vinegar in my little green machine and it works great. Really cleans the dirt, removes odors, and doesn't leave any soap residue to attract more dirt. I d on't have to worry if I got all the soap out. It's easy and really cheap ! (05/12/2006)

By

Bissell Powersteamer Recipes

I just remembered, that we got some carpet shampoo for the Bissell Pro Heat. It was an off brand, but it works, and comes in a large container. It is only $6.00. We got it at Cash and Carry. A little more sudsy than the expensive stuff. That machine is such a good one. It does pretty heavy duty work. If you have pets, you need to keep checking the brush, and cleaning it out. Kersti (05/15/2006)

By Kersti