Blackhead Remedies

I found a really good blackhead clearing remedy on here but can't find it! Does anyone know where it is or something to rid blackheads? Thank you!

Nicole from New Zealand

Blackhead Remedies

Pretty Feet and Hands lotion. I think Dr. Scholl's makes it. The last time I bought it, I had to order it from It is an exfoliant for elbows and heels. A little goes a long ways. I used it on my nose and chin for years, keeping it away from my eyes. The dead skin rubs right off, taking the blackheads with it. Nice. No guarantees, but by using Pretty Feet and Hands every week or two and Oxyclean pads daily, my blackheads were history. (12/23/2008)

By Holly

Blackhead Remedies
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Young woman scratching her head furiously.
Dandruff Remedies
A girl sticking out her tongue.
Remedies for a Sore Tongue
Remedies for Cold Sores
Remedies for Cold Sores