Blood Stains on Clothing

How do I get blood off fabric, whether polyester or cotton, that was dried in the dryer?

By Liz

Blood Stains on Clothing

Pretreat with dishwasher detergent paste, add powdered dishwasher detergent, I like Cascade with Dawn, with a little water to form a paste. Apply paste to stain and let sit for 1/2 hour. Wash in hot water and dry in the sun. It has worked for me. I have used this on underwear and light colored clothes. I would be careful on dark materials as if may cause discoloration. For those I would pretreat with Shout or any other stain remover and also dry in the sun. (04/23/2010)

By Amy3e

A bottle of hydrogen peroxide, great to use to remove blood stains.
Removing Blood Stains from Clothing and Fabric
young medical professional holding sign- Blood Donors Wanted
Donating Blood
Blood Oranges on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Blood Oranges
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing