Bubbles When Sealing Countertops

I am sealing the countertops but there are lots of bubbles and it is dry already. How can I fix it?

Brenda from Hillsborough, NJ

Answers:

Bubbles When Sealing Countertops

The bubbles are air. You will have to sand the countertop until all the bubbles are gone and reapply the sealer. This time make sure no bubbles before the sealer dries. (03/13/2009)

By foxrun41

Bubbles When Sealing Countertops

Brenda,
I'm not sure what you've already done to your counter tops, but if you have to sand them down, you might benefit from Rust-o-leum counter top paint. Light sanding is all that is required to use this product and no sealer is needed. I just did mine a couple of months ago, they look great and are very durable. It can be purchased at Menards or Lowe's for $20 and a little goes a long way.

Good Luck (03/14/2009)

By boxergirl76

Bubbles When Sealing Countertops
Fixing Wallpaper Bubbles
Fixing Wallpaper Bubbles
Sealing a Painted Deck
Sealing a Painted Deck
Chipped Paint on Old Chair
Sealing Chipped Paint on Old Wood
Man repairing kitchen countertops.
Repairing Bubbles in Formica Countertop
🎉
🎄