Buddy (Chihuahua/Pomeranian)

Buddy (Chihuahua/Pomeranian)
Buddy (Chihuahua/Pomeranian)
Buddy is 7 years old and is a Chihuahua/Pomeranian. He was rescued by a neighbor who then gave Buddy to me.

He likes to take long walks and ride in car. He is trained as service dog.

By Leonard the Bull from Moorpark, Ca

Answers:

Buddy (Chihuahua/Pomeranian)

He is really sweet and precious. I recently lost my 9 year old tailless Pomeranian back on March 1st, she is so very much missed. She had asthma and couldn't take long walks but still tried. She was the same color as Buddy. Hope you will enjoy him for a long time. (08/03/2008)

By piwacket

Buddy (Chihuahua/Pomeranian)

Buddy is a darling little boy - sounds like he's quite smart, too. I know he gives you, and many others, great joy. Thanks for sharing him with us and God bless you. (08/05/2008)

By tedsmom

Buddy (Chihuahua/Pomeranian)

Buddy looks so much my beloved dog Minnie, who is now in Heaven. So glad for you and Buddy that you now have each other. (08/05/2008)

By Julie, Melbourne, Australia

Pom Chi mix dog.
Buddy (Pomeranian-Chihuahua)
Chihuahuas
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
Donating Used Stuffed Animals
Donating Used Stuffed Animals
Chihuahua
Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos
🎄