Bugsy (Boston Terrier)

Bugsy (Boston Terrier)

Bugsy is a 5 year old Boston Terrier that we got from an Amish family in Oden, Indiana in 2004.

He was the runt of the group. He looked so helpless and cute. He loves to go riding in the car, even if it's just down the driveway. As you can see by the picture he likes to drive sometimes, too (ha ha). I feel like he thinks he's human. Maybe he's just spoiled. Of course I didn't have anything to do with that.

By Miranda from Indianapolis, IN

Bugsy (Boston Terrier)

How sweet! I used to have a Boston Terrier named Mozart, he was a sweetie!

Racer (02/11/2009)

By Robyn Fed

Bugsy (Boston Terrier)

There's no such thing as spoiling a good dog. Glad he found such a happy home. (02/12/2009)

By indyrobin

Bugsy (Boston Terrier)

He really looks like he knows what he is doing there! Give him a big hug and kiss from Missy's mom. Thanks for sharing Bugsy with us and God bless you. (02/12/2009)

By tedsmom

Bugsy (Boston Terrier)

What a cutie! I used to have one of these many years back in Yuma, AZ! They are wonderful pets! (02/12/2009)

By Annie in KY

Bugsy (Boston Terrier)

I bet he drives better than some humans! Ha! My next door neighbor has two Boston Terriers but yours is cuter. (02/12/2009)

American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Boston Terrier - Breed Information and Photos
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos