Bugsy (Boston Terrier)

Bugsy (Boston Terrier)
Bugsy (Boston Terrier)

Bugsy is a 4 1/2 year old Boston Terrier. I got Bugsy at 6 weeks old. I drove 100 miles to get him. He's like a lazy old man. He does get a spirit of energy once in a while. I swear he's part human. Look at the expression on his face!

By mjcook65 from Indiana

Answers:

Bugsy (Boston Terrier)

Yes, they are amazingly human sometimes. (05/25/2009)

By LITTLE SUZY

Bugsy (Boston Terrier)

I would say that Bugsy was trying to stay awake long enough to humor you! Ha! He is precious and I know you really enjoy having him in your family. Give him a big hug and kiss from Missy's mom and God bless you. (05/28/2009)

By tedsmom

Bugsy (Boston Terrier)

WOW I would love to hug that man!

We have 2 Boston's and LOVE THEM. The last one passed over to the Rainbow Bridge at the age of 14 1/2 and we still miss her. But then we FOUND one a few weeks later that has seizures and that had been very mistreated. Angel has a forever home now and she and Betty Boop get along fine.
(05/28/2009)

By Lhouselover

Bugsy (Boston Terrier)

"How long do I have to keep smiling for this picture?" Bugsy looks like he's a riot!

Grandma Jan and Kato the Wonder Dog (05/29/2009)

By javajano

Bugsy (Boston Terrier)

Love it! I am the proud momma of a Boston (see Butler's Isabella Grace) she just turned 1 last month. She is such a joy even when she is being rotten. She looks at me with her big blue and big brown eye (she has 2 different colored eyes) and I can't stay mad at her. I tell everyone she is my baby (my 2 people kids are 7 and 14) girl. She has brought me so much joy and is a hoot to boot!
(06/02/2009)

By mrsbutler2000

American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Boston Terrier - Breed Information and Photos
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄