Buying Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread

I have a dip recipe that uses Kraft Roka blue cheese spread. I have looked in the grocery stores here and even on the internet and can't find it anywhere. I think they have discontinued it, not sure. If anyone knows where I can buy this product or where to order it on-line please let me know.

Thank you.

By Rita from Weatherford, TX

Answers:

Buying Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread

It was discontinued last year according to the link below:
http://recipe-board.kraftfoods.com/topic/Celebrations-Entertaining-General/Roka-Blue-Cheese/1700001501

"As you know, we discontinued our Roka Blue Cheese Spread at the end of last year. We know how special family recipes are during the holidays and we hate to disappoint. We are making sure that our marketing teams know how much you miss this.

In the meantime, our Kraft Kitchen Experts are also looking into a possible substitute in a Cheese Ball recipe. We'll keep you posted."

Thanks, Claire

You could try the product locator, but not sure if anything will come up:
http://productlocator.kraftfoods.com/kraftfoods/productlocator.htm

In that same thread someone posted this recipe:
I made some "Roka Blue" this weekend.

It was a double batch and it was pretty darn close.

• 8oz cream cheese
  • 5oz blue cheese (I used Maytag)
  • 6 Tbsp.water

I let the cheeses come to room temperature. Then I put them in a food processor and pulse until combined. Then I added the 6 Tbsp. of water and ran the processor until smooth.

I used my version of "Roka Blue" in an old family recipe and it was very close to what it should have been.
Good luck.

Here are the list of ingredients from the Kraft label:

Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Nonfat Milk and Milkfat, Cheese Culture, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Stabilizers [Xanthan and/or Carob Bean and/or Guar Gums]), Water, Blue Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey, contains less than 2% of Salt, Beef Gelatin, Lactic Acid, Carob Bean Gum, Pectin, Guar Gum (11/18/2009)

By Kaelle

Buying Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread

I found a substitute for Kraft Roka Blue Cheese. I made my cheeseballs today and they came out better. I used Rondele's Gourmet spreadable blue cheese. (12/23/2009)

By raybeau78

Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread
Buying Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread
jar of Roka Blue in cupboard
Kraft Roka Blue Spread Substitute
Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Growing Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Ricotta cheese on fig leaves on white plate, with cheese knife.
Freezing Ricotta Cheese
Pimento Cheese Spread
Pimento Cheese Spread Recipes
🎄