Kraft Roka Blue Spread Substitute

Category Dips
Roka Blue devotees often have problems finding this cheese spread. Making a copycat version is easy. This page contains recipes for Kraft Roka Blue spread substitute.

I've seen several requests regarding Roka Blue, so for those of you lovers looking for this discontinued product you're in luck, because I found it. Kraft Kitchen themselves swear this is the perfect substitute recipe for the original! This recipe equals two of the original 5 ounce jars.

• 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
  • water for thinning, if desired

Directions:

Mix the cream cheese and blue cheese until well blended; add 1 tablespoon at a time of water (up to 5 tablespoons) for a thinner consistency if desired.

Note: For a tangier flavor add 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Thank you thank you thank you for this recipe!!! I am broken that Kraft has discontinued this!!!!!!

I thought it was discontinued too but it always seems to come back around the holidays. But it was on our shelves at Albertson's till about a few days ago. I hope it comes back.

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat DipsAugust 4, 2014
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-13 13:41:57 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️